|Birthname||Terri Lynn Sauson|
|born on||5 August 1968 at 17:35 (= 5:35 PM )|
|Place||Montréal, Quebec (CAN), 45n31, 73w34|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°29' 08°52 Asc. 28°36'|
Canadian country music artist who signed with Mercury Records in 1995. That same year, she released her debut album. It went platinum as did the 1996 release of "Just the Same" and the 1998 album, "How I Feel."
Clark was previously married to fiddle player Ted Stevenson in 1991. The couple filed for divorce in 1996. Nine years later, Clark married her tour manager Greg Kaczor on September 17, 2005. The couple's wedding was documented on In the Moment, a TV series broadcast on CMT in December 2005. The couple filed for divorce on February 16, 2007.
- Work : Prize 1995 (Top new female country artist by Billboard magazine)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1995 (With Mercury Records)
John McKay-Clements quotes a letter from her mother 1997, given in The Canadian Astrology Collection.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (third of four)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (concerts, performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western (Singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Top new female artist by Billboard Magazine)