|born on||6 July 1913 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, USA, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°57' 17°26 Asc. 27°10'|
American author of non-fiction for over 40 years, including "Rome and a Villa" and "Oysters of Lochmariaquer." Her work also covered book reviews, short stories and a memoir, all of which are rich in literary echoes that show a lifelong love of words.
From a literary family of writers and educators, Clark studied music for years before graduating Vassar in 1930, and post-grad B.A. in 1934, finally turning to freelance writing and editing. Her first published novel was "The Bitter Box," 1946.
She married the poet Robert Penn Warren in 1952 and they had two children. In 1972, Clark suffered the first retinal hemorrhage that impaired her vision, with another in late 1975. Writing with marker pens, she authored "Eyes, Etc, A Memoir."
She died at age 82 on 16 February 1996 in Boston, Massachusetts after battling pneumonia and emphysema.
- parent->child relationship with Warren, Rosanna (born 27 July 1953)
- spouse relationship with Warren, Robert Penn (born 24 April 1905)
- Social : End a program of study 1930 (Graduated Vassar)
- Social : End a program of study 1934 (B.A. degree)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1972 (First retinal hemorrhage)
- Health : Medical procedure 1975 (Second retinal hemorrhage)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Emphysema
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Retinal hemorrhaging)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two girls)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1952)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Penn Warren, writer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Writer over 40 years)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (age 82)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection