|born on||29 June 1897 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Toronto, Canada, 43n39, 79w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°00' 01°49 Asc. 25°19'|
Canadian-American astrologer, the founder, publisher and chief editor of "American Astrology," founded on 7/02/1933 and author of "Planets: What They Mean." He had a coronary thrombosis followed by cerebral thrombosis in February 1953, after which his wife, Joanne, took over as editor to continue the publication.
Clancy died of a heart attack on 12/28/1956, 8:35 PM, New York.
- spouse relationship with Clancy, Joanne S. (born 16 April 1917)
- Work : Start Business 1933 (Founder, publisher of American Astology)
- Death by Heart Attack 28 December 1956 at 8:35 PM in New York, NY (Stroke, then heart attack age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes his wife, Joanne 1983; time rectified by him
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Wife 19 years younger)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (MD)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles, books)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of American Astrology)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection