|born on||26 August 1981 at 01:57 (= 01:57 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°54' 20°42 Asc. 13°51'|
American teenager killed in a car accident 9/22/1998, 7:03 AM, Pembroke, MA. She and three other girls were on their way to school in a car driven by Erin Darling. When the car hit a patch of rain-filmed road it hydroplaned, Erin lost control and they careened across the dividing line into the path of an oncoming pick-up truck. Colleen and Erin's sister Allison died in the crash; the fourth girl, Shannon Courtney, survived with injuries. All four attended the same Catholic high school, Erin and Coleen as seniors and Allison as a freshman. All four were good students, active in the community and well regarded.
- friend relationship with Darling, Allison (born 12 June 1984). Notes: Died together in a car accident
- friend relationship with Darling, Erin (born 19 June 1981). Notes: Died together in a car accident
- Death by Accident 22 September 1998 at 07:03 AM in Penbroke, MA (Auto accident, age 17)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
The Astrologer's Newsletter quotes B.C. 10/1998
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Car crash)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)