|born on||11 November 1898 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°14' 17°20 Asc. 10°17'|
French film director and screenwriter of poetic realism. Work includes "Under the Roofs of Paris."
Clair died 3/15/1981, Neuilly-sur-Seine, France.
- associate relationship with Raulet, Georges (born 18 January 1883)
- friend relationship with Ivens, Joris (born 18 November 1898)
- sibling relationship with Chomette, Henri (born 30 March 1896)
- (has as) worker relationship with Trapani, Enzo (born 28 August 1922)
- compare to chart of Simon, Michel (born 9 April 1895)
Cirkels quotes an astrology magazine for 2 pm. Bordoni quotes l'Astrologue for 10:00 PM.
In the Didier Geslain archive, file has "14:00" but extract shows only "2 heures" in 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 58.
Sy Scholfield checked the online Paris archive and birth certificate #846 (dated 12 November) has "né hier soir à deux heures" (born yesterday at two o'clock in the evening, i.e., 2 p.m.). The surname "Chomette" is crossed out and overwritten with "Clair."
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Reading mysteries)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director