|born on||12 November 1994 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Montbrison, France, 45n36, 4e03|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°19' 21°50 Asc. 20°17'|
French ice dancer, who was the 2018 Olympic silver medallist, with his partner Gabriella Papadakis. Paired with Papadakis, he is a two-time World champion (2015–2016), a four-time European champion (2015–2018), a three-time Grand Prix Final medallist (2014 bronze, 2016 silver, 2017 gold), and a three-time French national champion (2015–2017). They have won two gold medals on the Grand Prix series. Earlier in their career, they won silver at the 2012 Junior Grand Prix Final and 2013 World Junior Championships.
Cizeron studied fine arts in Lyon before moving to Canada. He emigrated to Montreal, Quebec from France on 14 July 2014.
- associate relationship with Papadakis, Gabriella (born 10 May 1995)
- associate relationship with Sports: 2018 Winter Olympics, Pyeongchang (born 9 February 2018). Notes: French figure skater, won Silver in Ice dancing
- Work : Prize 20 February 2018 (Won Olympic silver in Ice dancing, Pyeongchang)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.85 m/ 6 ft 1 in)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (Ice dancer)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics