|born on||12 November 1994 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Montbrison, France, 45n36, 4e03|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°19' 21°50 Asc. 20°17'|
French ice dancer who, with his partner Gabriella Papadakis, is the 2022 Olympic champion, the 2018 Olympic silver medallist, a four-time World champion (2015–2016, 2018–2019), a five-time consecutive European champion (2015–2019), the 2017 and 2019 Grand Prix Final champion, and a seven-time French national champion (2015–2020, 2022). They have won ten gold medals on the Grand Prix series. Earlier in their career, they won silver at the 2012 Junior Grand Prix Final and 2013 World Junior Championships.
Cizeron studied fine arts in Lyon before moving to Canada. He emigrated to Montreal, Quebec from France on 14 July 2014.
- associate relationship with Papadakis, Gabriella (born 10 May 1995)
- associate relationship with Sports: 2018 Winter Olympics, Pyeongchang (born 9 February 2018). Notes: Silver medal, Ice dancing, France
- associate relationship with Sports: 2022 Winter Olympics, Beijing (born 4 February 2022). Notes: Gold medal, Ice dancing, France
- Work : Prize 20 February 2018 (Olympic silver medal, Ice dancing, Pyeongchang)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.85 m/ 6 ft 1 in)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (Ice dancer)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics