|born on||29 January 1989 at 18:50 (= 6:50 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 12, France, 48n5028, 2e2317|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°49' 06°01 Asc. 22°55'|
French actor who has received two nominations for the César Award for Best Supporting Actor, for BAC Nord (2021) and Rise (2022). He has appeared in both French and English-language feature films. He played the role of Papillon in "As above, So below" (2014) and D'Artagnan in "The Three Musketeers" (2023).
- associate relationship with Binoche, Juliette (born 9 March 1964)
- associate relationship with Green, Eva (born 5 July 1980)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted BC.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Photography)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre actor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.