Civic Event: Simpson trial
|born on||24 January 1995 at 10:35 (= 10:35 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°18' 11°40 Asc. 21°26'|
American trial that riveted Los Angeles and the nation for the entire year, called by some the only state-supported TV soap available.
The jury selection had begun four months before, on 26 September 1994, 1:15 PM PDT, Los Angeles.
The Defense Attorneys were:
F. Lee Bailey, 10 June 1933 (data in AstroDatabank);
Robert Blaser, 27 December 1945, Pittsburgh, PA;
Johnny Cochran, 2 October 1937, Shreveport, LA;
Alan Dershowitz 1 September 1938 (data in AstroDatabank);
Carl Douglas, 8 May 1955, New Haven, CT;
Gerald Eulman, 8 October 1940, Greendale, WI;
Robert Kardashian, 22 February 1944, Los Angeles, CA;
Barry Scheck, 19 September 1949, New York, NY;
Robert Shapiro, 2 September 1942 (data in AstroDatabank).
The estimated cost for Simpson's Defense team is close to $6 million for a year's work, plus other legal fees, tests, depositions etc. His wealth is estimated at $10 million.
The Prosecuting Attorneys were:
Marcia Clark, 31 August 1953 (data in AstroDatabank);
George Woody Clarke, 10 May 1951, San Diego, CA;
Christopher Darden, 7 April 1956 (data in AstroDatabank);
Hank Goldberg, 7 November 1962, Los Angeles, CA;
Rockne Harmon, 25 July 1945, New York, NY;
William Hodgman, 14 December 1952, Pasadena, CA;
Brian Kelberg, 26 August 1950, Sioux City, IA;
Cherie Lewis, 21 May 1962, Rochester, NY.
- compare to chart of Bailey, F. Lee (born 10 June 1933). Notes: Defense Attorney
- compare to chart of Clark, Marcia (born 31 August 1953). Notes: Lead prosecutor
- compare to chart of Darden, Christopher (born 7 April 1956). Notes: Prosecutor
- compare to chart of Dershowitz, Alan (born 1 September 1938). Notes: Defense Attorney
- compare to chart of Ito, Lance (born 2 August 1950). Notes: Judge
- compare to chart of Kardashian, Robert (born 22 February 1944)
- compare to chart of Shapiro, Robert (born 2 September 1942). Notes: Defense Attorney
- compare to chart of Simpson, O. J. (born 9 July 1947). Notes: Defendant
- Other Social 2 October 1995 at 3:00 PM in Los Angeles (Jury reached a decision )
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Other Social 3 October 1995 at 10:00 AM in Los Angeles (Verdict announced (end of trial) )
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marjorie Rosen timed the moment as 10:34:29 AM when Judge Ito said "Good Morning" as the preliminary entry into the murder trial of O.J. Simpson
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases
- Mundane : Misc. Mundane : Contests (Trial)