|born on||23 April 1932 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Verona, Italy, 45n27, 11e00|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°31' 16°04 Asc. 18°17'|
Italian owner of the famous chain of clubs, "Harry's Bar." Before he graduated in 1958 with a law degree from the University of Ferrara, he worked and managed the original Harry’s Bar that his dad had founded in 1931. In the ‘70s he opened a Harry’s Bar in Manhattan, now Tino Fontana Restaurant, where he organized a lab for confectionery production. It became a training school for pastry chefs, financed by the Giuseppe Cipriani Foundation.
From 1994, Cipriani has been the president of Arrigo Cipriani S.r.l. and a board member of Cipriani Industria. He has written and published a biography about his dad plus four other publications and is a contributor to two other publications.
Cipriani is married to Tommasina Divarisi, is an instructor at the Federation of Karate and enjoys fishing in his free time.
- Social : End a program of study 1958 (Law degree)
- Work : Gain social status 1994 (President of Arrigo Cipriani)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Giuseppe Cipriani Foundation)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Fishing, karate)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Chain of clubs)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer (Of his dad)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Contributor to publications)