Christina Magdalena, Countess Palatine of Kleeburg
|born on||17 May 1616 Jul.Cal. (27 May 1616 greg.) at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Nyköping, Sweden, 58n45, 17e00|
|Timezone||LMT m17e00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°28' 21°54 Asc. 27°11'|
Swedish-German nobility, as the daughter of Johann Casimir, Count Palatine of Kleeburg and Princess Catherine of Sweden (a granddaughter of Gustav I of Sweden, making Christina a link between the house of Vasa and the later houses of Holstein-Gottorp and Bernadotte). Christina Magdalena was a sister of King Carl X Gustav of Sweden, and grew up in Sweden.
On 30 November 1642 [OS] she married Friedrich VI, Margrave of Baden-Durlach. All Swedish kings from Adolf Fredrik to Karl XIII descend from Christina Magdalena. The eight children of Friedrich and Christina included two ancestors of Swedish royal lines.
She died on 4 August 1662 [OS], aged 46, in Carlsburg Castle.
- child->parent relationship with Johann Kasimir, Count Palatine of Kleeburg (born 12 April 1589 Jul.Cal. (22 Apr 1589 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Carl X Gustav, King of Sweden (born 8 November 1622 Jul.Cal. (18 Nov 1622 greg.))
- other kin relationship with Georg Friedrich, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (born 23 April 1678 Jul.Cal. (3 May 1678 greg.)). Notes: Grandkin
- has other family relationship with Johann Friedrich, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (born 18 October 1654 Jul.Cal. (28 Oct 1654 greg.)). Notes: Mother-in-law / son-in-law
- Relationship : Marriage 30 November 1642 Jul.Cal. (10 Dec 1642 greg.) (Friedrich VI, Margrave of Baden-Durlach)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death, Cause unspecified 4 August 1662 Jul.Cal. (14 Aug 1662 greg.) (Age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield cites father's record quoted in The Genealogist: A Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical, and Heraldic Eesearch (London: George Bell & Sons, 1901): "Christina-Magdalena, Countess Palatine in Zweibriicken-Kleeburg; b. 17/27 May [not 14 March nor 14 May] 1616 ; m. 30 Nov./1O Dec. 1642; d. 4/14 Aug. 1662 [not 1660]. (i). “ Anno 1616, Frey tags den 17 Maii [17/27 May] Nachmittag zwischen 4 und 5 Uhren ” (MS. by John-Casimir , in Crollius, 150)."
[Abridged translation: Anno 1616, Friday 17 May [17/27 May] in the afternoon between 4 and 5 o'clock].
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (19 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Zähringen, by marriage)