Christina, Archduchess of Austria
|born on||22 November 1763 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°29' 14°14 Asc. 19°31'|
Austrian princess, a daughter of Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor, and his first wife, Isabella of Parma.
In 1763, Isabella fell ill with smallpox and gave birth three months premature to Maria Christina, who died a few hours after birth. A week later, Isabella died.
- child->parent relationship with Isabella, Princess of Parma (born 31 December 1741)
- child->parent relationship with Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 March 1741)
- sibling relationship with Maria Theresia, Archduchess of Austria (1684) (born 22 August 1684 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from Geschlechtsfolge der Beherrscher Oesterreichs, babenbergisch- habsburgisch- und lothringischen Stammes bis auf Kaiser Franz II (Baumeister, 1795), p. 165.
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (A few hours)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)