|Birthname||Pepino, David Christie Jacques|
|born on||1 January 1948 at 23:20 (= 11:20 PM )|
|Place||Tarare, France, 45n54, 4e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°26' 20°46 Asc. 22°25'|
French musician, a composer and arranger. Many of his songs are interpreted by noted artists, including Grace Jones and Gloria Gaynor.
Christie retired in 1983. He married on 3/31/1984 and divorced 4/07/1987. He and his wife had one daughter, Julia, who had been born in 1986 and died in February 1997. A few months later, with his daughter dead and his marriage over, Christie committed suicide, 5/11/1997, Capbreton, France.
- compare to chart of Chedid, Louis (born 31 December 1947)
- Work : Retired 1983 (From music business)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1986 (Daughter Julia born)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 41, May 1997
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Daughter died age 11)
- Lifestyle : Work : Unemployed more than 5 yrs (Retired age 25)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Suicide)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger