Christian VI, King of Denmark
|born on||30 November 1699 Jul.Cal. (10 Dec 1699 greg.) at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||LMT m12e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°31' 03°41 Asc. 22°25'|
King of Denmark and Norway from 12 October 1730 until his death on 6 August 1746. The eldest surviving son of King Frederik IV of Denmark and Norway and Louise of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, he was a skilled politician, best known for his authoritarian regime. He was the first king of the Oldenburg dynasty to refrain from entering in any war. He married Sophia Magdalene of Brandenburg-Kulmbach and fathered three children including Frederik V.
- parent->child relationship with Frederik V, King of Denmark (born 31 March 1723)
- parent->child relationship with Louise, Princess of Denmark (1726) (born 19 October 1726)
- child->parent relationship with Frederik IV, King of Denmark (born 11 October 1671 Jul.Cal. (21 Oct 1671 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charlotte Amalie, Princess of Denmark (born 6 October 1706)
Sy Scholfield cites church records: "Anno 1699 d. 30 Novembr: ved 6 Slet om morgenen blef hendis Majt. dronning Louise forlöst med en ung Printz, som om eftermiddagen ved 5 Slet blef döbt af hans Majt. Confessionario D. Peter Jespersön, og kaldet Christian. Hendis Majs. Enke=dronningen, Charlotta Amalia holt ham over daaben. Gud lade ham gaae frem fra dyd til dyd, og blive en Printz efter hans eget hierte. (Anno 1746 d. 6 August behagede det den Allerhöyeste Gud at henkalde denne Höysalige Herre til et bedre og lyckeligere Rige i Himmelen paa Hirschholms Slot)"
- Traits : Personality : Disciplined
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Oldenburg)