Christian Günther I, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondersh
|born on||11 May 1578 Jul.Cal. (21 May 1578 greg.) at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Sondershausen, Germany, 51n22, 10e52|
|Timezone||LMT m10e52 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°14' 28°03 Asc. 19°30'|
German nobleman, the ruling Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen from 1601 until his death on 25 November 1642. He was the fourth and youngest son of Count Johann Günther I of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen (1532-1586), and his wife, Countess Anna (1539-1579). On 15 November 1612, Christian Günther I married Anna Sibylle (1584–1623), the daughter of Count Albrecht VII of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt. They had nine children.
- parent->child relationship with Anton Günther I, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershause (born 9 January 1620 Jul.Cal. (19 Jan 1620 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Christian Günther II, Count of Schwarzburg-Sonders (born 1 April 1616 Jul.Cal. (11 Apr 1616 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Ludwig Günther II, Count of Schwarzburg-Ebeleben (born 2 March 1621 Jul.Cal. (12 Mar 1621 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Johann Günther I, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershaus (born 20 December 1532 Jul.Cal. (30 Dec 1532 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Anton Heinrich, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen (born 7 October 1571 Jul.Cal. (17 Oct 1571 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Günther XLII, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen (born 7 September 1570 Jul.Cal. (17 Sep 1570 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Johann Günther II, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershau (born 3 May 1577 Jul.Cal. (13 May 1577 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Diplomataria et scriptores historiae Germanicae medii aevi" by Georges Christoph Kreysig, Buder (Typis et sumtibus Pauli Emanuel Richteri, 1753), p. 710: "Von Christan Günthern Graffen zu Schwartzburg ... ist anno 1578. Sonntags nach Exaudi den 11. Maii zwischen 11. und 12. Uhr in der Nacht zu Sondershausen gebohren."
Translation: Christian Günther, Count of Schwarzburg ... was born on Sunday after Exaudi, 11 May 1578 between 11 and 12 o'clock at night in Sondershausen.
Note: 11 May 1578 OS was a Sunday.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Schwarzburg)