Christian, Prince of Hanover
|Birthname||Christian Friedrich Wilhelm Georg Peter Waldemar|
|born on||4 July 1885 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Gmunden, Austria, 47n55, 13e48|
|Timezone||LMT m13e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°56' 05°05 Asc. 13°34'|
Prince of Hanover, Prince of Great Britain and Ireland, and Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, as the second eldest son of Ernst August, Crown Prince of Hanover (1845–1923) and Princess Thyra of Denmark (1853–1933), the youngest daughter of King Christian IX of Denmark (1818–1906) and Louise of Hesse-Kassel (1817–1898).
Christian developed appendicitis which was not diagnosed and left untreated and the condition eventually developed into peritonitis. The prince died from the peritonitis on 3 September 1901 at the age of 16 at the Hanover family's residence in Gmunden.
- child->parent relationship with Ernst August, Crown Prince of Hanover (born 21 September 1845)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Hanover (1882) (born 29 September 1882)
- sibling relationship with Ernst August, Duke of Brunswick (born 17 November 1887)
- sibling relationship with Georg Wilhelm, Prince of Hanover (1880) (born 28 October 1880)
- sibling relationship with Maria-Luise, Princess of Hanover (born 11 October 1879)
- sibling relationship with Olga, Princess of Hanover (born 11 July 1884)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Volksblatt für Stadt und Land," 9 July 1885, p. 2: "Ihre k. Hoheit die Herzogin von Cumberland und zu Brannschweig und Lüneburg ist am 4. d. zwischen 9 und 10 Uhr Abends glücklich von einem Prinzen entbunden worden."
(The Royal Duchess of Cumberland-Brannschweig-Luneburg was happily delivered of a prince on the 4th of this month between 9 and 10 o'clock in the evening).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Appendicitis > peritonitis)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 16)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hanover)