|born on||10 March 1909 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Preston, Idaho, 42n06, 111w53|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°00' 04°41 Asc. 02°12'|
American professor and sociologist, a pioneer in the area of sexual behavior and family life particularly in the Mormon community. He taught at both Brigham Young University, his alma mater, and at Purdue. He died in 2003, age 94.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2003
Sy Scholfield quotes date and place from his obituary and his time from Christensen's own words in "My Life Story: Reflections of an Early Family Scholar" and "Marriage & Family Review," New York: Jun 30, 2001.Vol.31, Iss. 1/2; pg. 153 EARLY YEARS "I began life as a disappointment. My father's journal entry for March 10, 1909 consisted of one sentence: "Our second baby boy was born at 9 p.m."
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist