|born on||18 July 1982 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Jamshedpur, India, 22n48, 86e11|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°54' 13°23 Asc. 02°42'|
Indian actress, singer, producer and philanthropist, and the winner of the Miss World pageant of 2000. One of Bollywood's highest-paid actresses and most popular and high-profile celebrities, Chopra has been cited by various media outlets as the world's sexiest Asian woman, as well as one of the most fashionable celebrities. She has received numerous awards, including a National Film Award, and five Filmfare Awards, and was awarded the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award, by the Government of India in 2016. The same year, Time named her one of the "100 Most Influential People in the World".
In 2015, she began starring as Alex Parrish on the ABC drama Quantico, becoming the first South Asian woman to headline an American network series.
In addition to her acting career, Chopra is noted for her philanthropic work, and was appointed as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for Child Rights in 2010. She promotes various causes such as environment, health and education, women empowerment and women's rights, and is particularly vocal about gender equality, and gender pay inequality. Though she is reticent to discuss her personal life in public, her off-screen life is the subject of substantial media coverage. As a singer, she has released three singles.
- spouse relationship with Jonas, Nick (born 16 September 1992)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Miss World)
Ashish Seth writes: "Details shared by a close friend of her's on phone to me, in 2010."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Quantico")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Miss World)