|Birthname||Steven John Hamper|
|born on||1 December 1959 at 08:25 (= 08:25 AM )|
|Place||Chatham, England, 51n23, 0e32|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°24' 22°31 Asc. 15°53'|
English painter, author, poet, photographer, film maker, singer and guitarist. He is known for his explicit and prolific work – he has detailed his love life and childhood sexual abuse, notably in his early poetry and the novels My Fault (1996), Notebooks of a Naked Youth (1997), Sex Crimes of the Futcher (2004) – The Idiocy of Idears (2007), and in several of his songs, notably in the instrumental "Paedophile" (1992) (featuring a photograph of the man who sexually abused him on the front cover) and "Every Bit of Me" (1993). From 1981 until 1985 Childish had a relationship with artist Tracey Emin.
- lover relationship with Emin, Tracey (born 3 July 1963). Notes: 1981-1985
Sy Scholfield quotes him interviewed in "Childish attitude" by Katy Guest, The Independent, 27 August 2005, pp. 12-14: "That's what comes of having 'Sagittarius rising with Sagittarius sun and Sagittarius moon and Jupiter in Sagittarius', apparently."
Note: A speculative time of 8:25 a.m. puts mid Sagittarius (15 degrees) on the ascendant.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Survivor of childhood sexual abuse)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Photographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Filmmaker)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet