|born on||31 October 1887 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Xikou (Zhejiang), China, 29n4940, 120e2822|
|Timezone||LMT m120e2822 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°26' 29°26 Asc. 24°21'|
Chinese military leader, general and statesman, the Director of China 1928-1949 and leader of Formosa from 1949. He was Chief of Staff of Shampa Military Academy 5/03/1924 and named head of the Kuomintang 5/15/1926. He married his third wife, Soong May-ling 12/01/1927.
Kidnapped 12/12/1936, he was held prisoner until he agreed to a common front with the communists against the Japanese invasion, and was released two weeks later. He fled the Chinese Mainland for Taiwan in 5/1949. The People's Republic of China was proclaimed 10/01/1949.
He died feeling that he had failed 4/05/1975, Taipei, Taiwan.
- associate relationship with Historic: World War II (born 1 September 1939). Notes: Leader of China
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Mao Zedong (born 26 December 1893). Notes: Rival for the power in China
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wang Jingwei (born 4 May 1883). Notes: Battled and lost control of Kuomintang
- spouse relationship with Chiang Kai-Shek, Madame (born 4 June 1898). Notes: Happy
- has other family relationship with Sun Yat-Sen (born 12 November 1866). Notes: Chiang Kai-Shek was the brother-in-law of Sun Yat-Sen
Arthur Blackwell quotes the biography "Soong Dynasty," Harper & Row, 1985, p.152, "At precisely noon, Chiang entered the world in Chikow."
(Church of Light quotes a Chinese student for same data from him personally. Same given by Wynn Spring/38.
AQ Summer/50 quotes S.I. Hsuing "Life of Chiang Kai-Shek" for "about 2:00 PM. LMR could not locate that biography.
In 2004, Sy Scholfield quotes same data of: 31 October 1887, 12:00 (12 Noon) LMT, Xikou, near Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China from the book by Jonathan Fenby, "Generalissimo: Chiang Kai-Shek and the China He Lost" (London: Simon & Schuster, 2003), p. 17, which states the data including a birth time of "noon." Scholfield quotes same data from "Chronology of President Chiang Kai-shek" by Bulei Chen (China Cultural Service, 1954), p. 1: "Chiang was born at 12 O'clock noon, October 31, on the second floor of the Yutai Salt Store at Chikow, Wuling, Fenghwa."
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (General)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Director of China)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Chinese military leader)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession