Chevalier, Marie George
|born on||30 September 1889 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Bar le Duc, France, 48n47, 5e10|
|Timezone||LMT m5e10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°10' 12°04 Asc. 14°46'|
French engineer and parapsychologist. He obtained his degree in Science in 1908 and in Letters the following year. He served in the French Army as a Lieutenant in WW I and as a Captain in WW II: married 1920.
With an interest in parapsychology, he directed experiments in the study of psychokinesis and the telepathy of sensations. He designed and built several devises to use in experiments, reporting his findings in journals. He was author of "Death, The Illusion," 1953, and co-author of "Parapsychology, a Crucial Problem," 1960 and "The Miracles, Illusion or Reality," 1961.
Chevalier died 12/02/1973.
- Social : End a program of study 1908 (Degreed in Science)
- Relationship : Marriage 1920
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1953 (First book published)
B. C. in hand, Steinbrecher
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (Military)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Theater)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Parapsychology)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Lieutenant WW I and Captain WW II)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Three Critics Awards)