|Birthname||Mary Claire Cheney|
|born on||14 March 1969|
|Place||Annandale, Virginia, 38n50, 77w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American conservative politician involved with a number of political action committees. She is the younger daughter of Dick Cheney, the former vice president of the United States, and his wife, Lynne Cheney.
She married Heather Poe in 2012. They have two children. In 2013 she was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case.
- parent->child relationship with Cheney, Samuel (born 23 May 2007)
- parent->child relationship with Cheney, Sarah (born 18 November 2009)
- child->parent relationship with Cheney, Dick (born 30 January 1941)
- sibling relationship with Cheney, Liz (born 28 July 1966)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 12 May 2006 (Autobiography, "Now It's My Turn")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Date of birth from Wikipedia which states she was born in Madison, Wisconsin. However the place of birth is uncertain. Viktor E. received a 'birth certificate not on file' note from the Wisconsin state vital records office after they searched their statewide indexes for the years 1967-1971.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Casper Star-Tribune (Casper, Wyoming), 20 March 1969, page 10, which gives her name as Mary Clare Cheney and states that she was born to her parents residing in Annandale, Virginia, no birth date given. Annandale is part of Fairfax County, VA, which borders both the City of Alexandria and Arlington County and forms part of the suburban ring of Washington, D.C. Her birth notice indicates she was born in this region. Indeed, she writes in her autobiography, "My parents moved to Washington, DC, a few months before I was born" (Now It's My Turn: A Daughter's Chronicle of Political Life by Mary Cheney, Simon and Schuster, 2006).
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Younger of two sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Now It's My Turn")