|Birthname||Julie Suzanne Chen|
|born on||6 January 1970 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Queens, New York, 40n43, 73w52|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°28' 22°18 Asc. 15°04'|
American television personality, news anchor, and producer for CBS. She has been the host of the U.S. version of the CBS reality-television program Big Brother since its debut in July 2000 and is the longest-serving host of any country's version of the show. She is also a co-host and the moderator of the CBS daytime show The Talk. Previously, she was a co-anchor of The Early Show on CBS.
- associate relationship with Clayson, Jane (born 25 April 1967). Notes: Co-host
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Talk (born 18 October 2010). Notes: Co-host, 2010-
- associate relationship with McEwen, Mark (born 16 September 1954). Notes: Co-host
- associate relationship with Tyler, Aisha (born 18 September 1970). Notes: Co-hosts on "The Talk," 2011-2017
- business associate/partner relationship with Gilbert, Sara (born 29 January 1975). Notes: Co-host on The Talk
- business associate/partner relationship with Osbourne, Sharon (born 9 October 1952). Notes: Co-host on The Talk
Sy Scholfield quotes Susan Miller stating to Chen "you have Libra rising" during an astro-interview, "Susan Miller, astrologyzone.com, discusses the year ahead," CBS News: The Early Show, 1 January 2004 (transcript accessed through Factiva). Note: A speculative time of 12:10 a.m. puts mid Libra (15 degrees) on the ascendant.
Scholfield also quotes Chen on Twitter stating she was born in the morning: "Yes, I was a morning baby. Thx for rubbing it in ;) RT @shanswife We share the same exact bday. I was born in the afternoon, are u older?" .
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer