|born on||23 October 1943 at 04:10 (= 04:10 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°50' 21°07 Asc. 00°31'|
Italian actress, singer, and TV-hostess, mainly known for her appearances in stage musicals.
Chelli was daughter of composer Carlo Rustichelli. She achieved her first success as a singer, with the song "Sinnò me moro", which opens the 1959 film "Un maledetto imbroglio."
Chelli achieved major fame on stage, starring in a number of successful musical comedies such as "Rugantino" (1978, together with Enrico Montesano), "Cyrano" (1979, with Domenico Modugno), and "Aggiungi un posto a tavola" (1990, with Johnny Dorelli). She also appeared in many films, mainly comedies, and TV-shows.
She was the wife of actor Walter Chiari, and from their union was born Simone Annicchiarico. After the end of the marriage the actress had a relationship with TV-presenter Pippo Baudo.
She died in Rome on 14 December 2012, aged 69, after a long illness.
- lover relationship with Baudo, Pippo (born 7 June 1936)
- parent->child relationship with Annichiarico, Simone (born 8 August 1970)
- spouse relationship with Chiari, Walter (born 8 March 1924)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, quotes birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Stage musicals)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.