|born on||2 March 1980 at 19:43 (= 7:43 PM )|
|Place||Corvallis, Oregon, 44n34, 123w16|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°43' 26°35 Asc. 02°43'|
American bodybuilder, motivational speaker, author and vegan activist, nicknamed "RC," who spends his time touring the United States for speaking engagements and book promotions. He also runs a fitness site, Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness, and serves as an endorser for Sequel Naturals as well as their National Event Coordinator for the United States.
Cheeke is the co-founder of C-VEG, a Corvallis-based Vegan group, a former Board Member for non-profit groups OrganicAthlete and Northwest VEG in Portland, and the founder and president of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.
He grew up on a farm, and cites his positive childhood experiences interacting with the farm's animals as the source of compassion that would later lead him to embrace veganism. At age 15, Cheeke made the transition to veganism.
In 2006 he released Vegan Fitness: Built Naturally, a documentary about himself and two other vegan athletes.
Sy Scholfield provided birth report, "Births, Good Samaritan Hospital," Corvallis Gazette-Times (Corvallis, Oregon), 3 March 1980, p. 16.
- Traits : Body : Body builder
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan since age 15)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.83 m/ 6 ft 0 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (81-91 kg/ 180-200 lb)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Endorsements)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Veganism)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Body building)