|born on||1 December 1956 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Thiers, France, 45n51, 3e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°07' 27°21 Asc. 18°48'|
French TV presenter (anchor), romance writer, and director of news at TF1. She presents the news in alternation with Gilles Bouleau. Had the diploma of HEC School Management.
Dismissed by Nonce Paolini, President of TF1, in 2015, after having worked for 24 years at this station.
She married Xavier Couture and lived a love story with Patrick Poivre d'Arvor (a son, François, born 29 April 1995, 4.35 PM, Paris).
- associate relationship with Bouygues, Francis (born 5 December 1922)
- associate relationship with Theuriau, Mélissa (born 18 July 1978)
- business associate/partner relationship with Bouleau, Gilles (born 25 May 1962)
- lover relationship with Poivre d'Arvor, Patrick (born 20 September 1947)
- compare to chart of Coudray, Anne-Claire (born 1 February 1977)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc in Horoscope (1989).
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor