|Birthname||Anne-Caroline Stéphanie Chausson|
|born on||8 October 1977 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Dijon, France, 47n19, 5e01|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°52' 17°26 Asc. 21°40'|
French professional cyclist who competes in bicycle enduro, bicycle motocross (BMX), downhill time trial and cross-country mass start, dual, and four-cross mountain bicycle racing. She is best known for having won thirteen Union Cycliste Internationale senior mountain bike world championship rainbow jerseys, fourteen European mountain bike championships, and five consecutive Mountain Bike World Cup downhill series (1998-2002). She was nominated for the 2003 Laureus World Sports Awards Alternative Sportsperson of the Year. At the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, Chausson competed for France in the inaugural women's BMX event, winning the gold medal.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2008 Summer Olympics, Beijing (born 8 August 2008). Notes: Gold medal, BMX, France
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Traits : Body : Size (1.73 m/ 5 ft 8 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (64 kg/ 141 lb)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Cyclist, BMX)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, BMX)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship