|Birthname||Léon Alexandre Chaudon|
|born on||3 March 1907 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Beaucaire, France, 43n48, 4e38|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°11' 27°22 Asc. 02°48'|
French criminal, sentenced to death and executed in France.
On the night of 24-25 July 1921, on a Paris-Marseille train, between Dijon and Lyon, he and his accomplice Antoine Véruni assaulted and robbed passengers in first class compartments, stealing at least 30,000 francs in cash and jewelry. They fatally shot one man in the chest. On 27 July, Chaudon was arrested in Paris, and his accomplice shot dead by police.
Sentenced to death on 5 March 1951, Chaudon was executed by guillotine in Marseille on 8 December 1951, dying at 5:35 a.m.
- Death by Execution 8 December 1951 at 05:35 AM in Marseille (By guillotine, age 44)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth and death certificates in Didier Geslain archive, 'Condamnés à mort' pdf file, pp. 36-37.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime
- Personal : Death : Other Death (By guillotine)