|born on||25 February 1920 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||WEST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°26' 13°51 Asc. 13°22'|
French physicist, atomist and well-known cosmologist. Obtaining his degree in engineering from the Ecole. He served as Science Attaché of the French Embassy in Washington DC 1945-1950, when he returned to France. He was in charge of the French Atomic Energy Commission at Saclay 1955-1963.
Charon authored "The Construction of the Universe," 1961 and "General Relativity," 1963.
He married 9/15/1942, four kids, with a residence in Orsay, France.
- Work : Gain social status 1945 (Six year term as Science Attache for the French Embassy)
- Work : Gain social status 1955 (In charge of the French Atomic Energy Commission)
Lescaut quotes Regine Ruet for B.R. (not confirmed)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction