Charlotte, Princess of Wales
|Birthname||Charlotte Elizabeth Diana|
|born on||2 May 2015 at 08:34 (= 08:34 AM )|
|Place||London St Mary's Hospital, England, 51n3102, 0w1023|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°36' 20°44 Asc. 05°34'|
British princess as the second child and only daughter of William, Prince of Wales, and Catherine, Princess of Wales. Charlotte is also a granddaughter of King Charles III and is third in the line of succession to the British throne. She has been affectionately called "Lottie" and "Mignonette" by her parents.
She was born during the reign of her great-grandmother Elizabeth II (1926-2022) as the second child and only daughter of William and Catherine, then Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. At birth she was fourth in line to succeed her paternal great-grandmother Elizabeth II, after her paternal grandfather Charles, father William, and elder brother George.
On 8 September 2022, Charlotte's great-grandmother Elizabeth II died and was succeeded as monarch by her grandfather as Charles III. As such, Charlotte became third in line to the throne. The next day, Charlotte's parents were made the Prince and Princess of Wales, giving her the new title of "Princess Charlotte of Wales".
Due to the implementation of the Perth Agreement, which replaced male-preference primogeniture with absolute primogeniture, she did not move down the line of succession when her younger brother, Prince Louis of Wales, was born on 23 April 2018; this makes her the first British princess to rank above a brother in the line of succession.
- child->parent relationship with Catherine, Princess of Wales (born 9 January 1982)
- child->parent relationship with William, Prince of Wales (born 21 June 1982)
- sibling relationship with George, Prince of Wales (born 22 July 2013)
- sibling relationship with Louis, Prince of Wales (born 23 April 2018)
- other kin relationship with Matthews, Arthur (born 15 October 2018). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Matthews, Grace (born 15 March 2021). Notes: Cousins
- has other family relationship with Charles III, King of the United Kingdom (born 14 November 1948). Notes: Grandkin
- has other family relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961). Notes: Grandkin
- Other Social 5 July 2015 (Christened at St. Mary Magdalene Church, Sandringham)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Handwritten official birth announcement in front of Buckingham Palace .
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Middle of three)
- Personal : Birth : Labor short less than 3 hrs
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Windsor, UK)