Charlotte, Princess of Prussia (1831)
|Birthname||Friederike Luise Wilhelmine Marianne Charlotte|
|born on||21 June 1831 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°54' 12°52 Asc. 17°59'|
Prussian Princess by birth and by marriage Hereditary Princess of Saxe-Meiningen.
She was the eldest child and daughter of Prince Albrecht of Prussia (younger son of Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia and Luise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz) and his first wife Princess Marianne of the Netherlands (daughter of Willem I of the Netherlands and Wilhelmine of Prussia).
Charlotte had a talent for music, and was taught by the likes of Wilhelm Taubert, Theodor Kullak, and Julius Stern in her youth. She wrote a number of military marches, songs, and piano pieces.
In Charlottenburg on 18 May 1850, the nineteen-year-old princess married Georg, Hereditary Prince of Saxe-Meiningen who was twenty-four years old. They had four children.
On 27 January 1855, their second son Georg died. Charlotte followed him three months later, dying of childbirth complications on 30 March at the age of twenty-four.
- parent->child relationship with Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen (born 1 April 1851)
- parent->child relationship with Georg Albrecht, Prince of Saxe-Meiningen (born 12 April 1852)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Princess of Saxe-Meiningen (born 23 September 1853)
- child->parent relationship with Albrecht, Prince of Prussia (1809) (born 4 October 1809)
- child->parent relationship with Marianne, Princess of the Netherlands (born 9 May 1810)
- spouse relationship with Georg II, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen (born 2 April 1826). Notes: 1850-1855
- sibling relationship with Albrecht, Prince of Prussia (1837) (born 8 May 1837)
- sibling relationship with Alexandrine, Princess of Prussia (1842) (born 1 February 1842)
- Relationship : Marriage 18 May 1850 (Georg, Hereditary Prince of Saxe-Meiningen)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 2 July 1831, p. 3: "Am 21 Junius Morgens gegen 3 Uhr sind Ihre königl. Hoheit die Prinzessinn Gemahlinn des Prinzen Albrecht von Preußen, zur Freude Sr. Majestät des Königs und des ganzen königl. Hauses, von einer Prinzessinn zu Schonhaüsen glücklich entbunden worden." (On 21 June in the morning around 3 o'clock Her Royal Highness the Princess Albrecht of Prussia, to the delight of His Majesty the King and the whole Royal House, was happily delivered of a princess at Schonhaüsen palace).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 24)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Meiningen, by marriage)