Charlotte, Princess of France
|born on||23 October 1516 Jul.Cal. (2 Nov 1516 greg.) at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Amboise, France, 47n25, 0e59|
|Timezone||LMT m0e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°29' 05°11 Asc. 00°16'|
French royalty, as the second child and second daughter of King Franc(o)is I and his wife Claude. She had greenish blue eyes and bright red hair. She was one of the six children of the King and Queen that had red hair, a trait inherited from Anne of Brittany, Claude's mother.
She had always been a delicate, frail child. She contracted measles, and died on 18 September 1524, aged 7 years, 10 months.
- child->parent relationship with Claude de France (born 13 October 1499 Jul.Cal. (22 Oct 1499 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with François I, King of France (born 12 September 1494 Jul.Cal. (21 Sep 1494 greg.))
- sibling relationship with François III, Duke of Brittany (born 28 February 1518 Jul.Cal. (10 Mar 1518 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess of France (1515) (born 19 August 1515 Jul.Cal. (29 Aug 1515 greg.))
- Death by Disease 18 September 1524 Jul.Cal. (28 Sep 1524 greg.) (Measles, Age 7 years, 10 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Histoire de la Maison Royale de France, et des grands officiers de la Couronne" by Anselme de Sainte-Marie, Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (libr. associés, 1726), p. 132: "Charlotte de France, née au chateau d'Amboise le 23. octobre 1516. à six heures du matin..."
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Traits : Body : Other body (Green eyes)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 7 years, 10 months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Valois-Angoulême)