Charles d'Orléans, Duke of Penthièvre
|Birthname||Charles Ferdinand Louis Philippe Emmanuel|
|born on||1 January 1820 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°29' 26°33 Asc. 15°47'|
French prince, the eighth child of the Duke and Duchess of Orléans, future Louis Philippe I and la Reine Marie Amélie. Inside his family, he was nicknamed Pimpin. He was created Duke of Penthièvre, a title previously held by his great grandfather.
He died from spasms at the Château de Neuilly on the outskirts of Paris, aged eight, on 25 July 1828.
- child->parent relationship with Louis Philippe, King of France (born 6 October 1773)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Amalia, Queen Consort of the French (born 26 April 1782)
- sibling relationship with Antoine, Duke of Montpensier (born 31 July 1824)
- sibling relationship with Clémentine, Princess of Orléans (born 3 June 1817)
- sibling relationship with François d'Orléans, Prince of Joinville (born 14 August 1818)
- sibling relationship with Françoise, Princess of Orléans (1816) (born 28 March 1816)
- sibling relationship with Henri d'Orléans, Duke of Aumale (born 16 January 1822)
- sibling relationship with Louis d'Orléans, Duke of Nemours (born 25 October 1814)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "L'Ami de la religion et du roi - Volume 22" (Le Clere, 1820), p. 254: "Le 1er janvier , S. A. S. Madame la duchesse d'Orléans est accouchée à dix heures du soir, d'un prince qui doit porter le nom de duc de Penthièvre, et les noms de baptême de Charles-Ferdinand-Louis-Philippe-Emmanuel."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 8)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orléans)