|born on||14 March 1945 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Syracuse, New York, 43n03, 76w09|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||23°37' 29°33 Asc. 24°05'|
American Vedic monk for 12 years, working closely with his teacher, Muktananda Paramhansa, an Indian guru who ordained him as a chelae. A former child music prodigy, he had played drums with Gene Krupa at 10 and performed all over the country on tour.
After his guru died in 1982, Brother Charles gave up his shaved head and orange robes, setting out to make meditation easier and more accessible for westerners. He made meditation tapes of an ethereal combination of sounds, playing all the instruments and recording all of the nature sounds himself. The tapes are designed to alter the brain wave frequency of the listener and induce relaxation. He created a more intense set of tapes with deeper patterns of subliminal suggestions in his series designed for high-tech enlightenment.
- (has as) guru relationship with Muktananda Baba, Gurudev (born 16 May 1908)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1970 (Became chela to Paramhansa)
- Death of Significant person 1982 (Guru died)
Tom Csere quotes a student of Brother Charles who is an astrologer
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Music, drummer, pro at ten)
- Traits : Personality : Mystical
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Meditation
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drums)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Meditation tapes)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ eastern (Vedic monk)