|born on||1 October 1963 at 13:24 (= 1:24 PM )|
|Place||Danville, Vermont, 44n25, 72w08|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°48' 17°33 Asc. 24°08'|
American actress, she is perhaps best known for her role in the soap opera "Guiding Light." In it she played Beth Raines from 1989 to 1991 and resumed the role in 1997. A fitness buff, she has released two exercise videos, volumes 1 and 2 of a method called Kettlebell. In addition she wrote a book called "Lorelei's Guiding Light," published in June 2002.
She has been married to Peter Roy since July 1994. Their son Lucas Stanley was born on May 18, 2005.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Days of Our Lives (born 8 November 1965). Notes: Played Nancy Trent, 1993
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Guiding Light (born 25 January 1937). Notes: Played Beth Raines, 1989-1991, 1994, 1997-2009
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate in hand
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction