|born on||4 December 1802 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Mons, Belgium, 50n27, 3e56|
|Timezone||LMT m3e56 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°56' 12°47 Asc. 09°23'|
Belgian numismatist, photographer and collector. In 1860 he published his major work, known as Recherches sur les monnaies des comtes de Namur. He was elected president of the Belgian Academy of Archeology in January 1874.
Renier Chalon maintained correspondence with other Belgian scholars such as the numismatists Baron Jean de Witte (1808-1889), Baron Kervyn de Lettenhove (1817-1891) and Baron de Stassart (1780-1854).
He died in Brussels on 23 February 1889, aged 86.
Grazia Bordoni's Science file quotes Gauquelin.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Numismatist)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Archaeologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers