|Birthname||David Lee Chadwick|
|born on||12 September 1926 at 01:55 (= 01:55 AM )|
|Place||San Pedro, California, 33n44, 118w17|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°53' 16°12 Asc. 02°35'|
American clinical and research pediatrician, author, founder of the Chadwick Center for Children and Autism Discovery Institute in San Diego, and director emeritus at Rady Children's Hospital. He became an international pioneer in identifying, treating and preventing child abuse and a recognized expert in the field who started a movement.
Chadwick married twice and had six children, including actress and singer Kate Morgan Chadwick (born 3 April 1983 in San Diego). David Chadwick died on 19 January 2020 in his La Mesa, California home at age 93.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Pediatrics)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Pediatrics)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Pediatrician)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Pediatrics)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Medical pioneer)