|born on||9 June 1973 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Harlem (New York County), New York, 40n48, 73w57|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°35' 08°52 Asc. 15°49'|
American journalist, critic, film-maker, and autobiographer of Dominican descent. The editor of Russell Simmons’ OneWorld magazine between 2001 and 2004, Cepeda was also the editor of the award-winning 2004 anthology And It Don't Stop: The Best American Hip-Hop Journalism of the Last 25 Years, the co-producer, writer, and director of the 2007 documentary film Bling: A Planet Rock, and the author of the 2013 memoir, Bird of Paradise: How I Became Latina.
Raquel Cepeda is married to Sacha Jenkins, an American television producer, writer, musician and curator. They live in New York City with Cepeda's daughter, Djali, and their son, Marceau.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2013 (Autobiography, "Bird of Paradise: How I Became Latina")
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "According to my time/DOB, I'm a gemini with a leo rising and moon in libra." . A speculative time of 10 AM gives this combination.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Filmmaker)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Bird of Paradise: How I Became Latina")
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor