|born on||15 July 1968 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°13' 04°09 Asc. 24°59'|
Italian screen and stage actress credited in over twenty films, she is perhaps best known for having played Satan in the movie The Passion of the Christ (2004) for which she received a nomination for the Nastri d'Argento 2005 as best supporting actress. In 2002 she had won the newcomer Golden Globe as Best Actress for her role in the film Paz!.
She is the daughter of Adriano Celentano and Claudia Mori, and the younger sister of Rosita and Giacomo.
Openly lesbian, she was romantically linked from 2010 to 2014 with the actress Simona Borioni and reportedly had an affair with actress Monica Bellucci.
- lover relationship with Bellucci, Monica (born 30 September 1964)
- child->parent relationship with Celentano, Adriano (born 6 January 1938)
- child->parent relationship with Mori, Claudia (born 12 February 1944)
From Grazia Bordoni quoting data from the "press" to Sy Scholfield on Facebook .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents, actors)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Simona Borioni, actress)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Simona Borioni)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Other Social Life (Painter and sculptor)
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (VJ)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop)