Cela, Camilo José
|born on||11 May 1916 at 21:20 (= 9:20 PM )|
|Place||Padrón, Spain, 42n44, 8w40|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°49' 08°04 Asc. 10°21'|
Spanish novelist and short story writer associated with the Generation of '36 movement.
He was awarded the 1989 Nobel Prize in Literature
He died on 17 January 2002.
- friend relationship with Temple, Frédéric (born 18 August 1921)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Nobel prize for literature)
Isaac Starkman wrote on the Astrodienst forum: Juan Estadella from Barcelona obtained the birth data for Camilo Jose Cela, directly from the Register Office by phone
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (oldest of nine children)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize