Cecilie, Princess of Prussia
|Birthname||C. Viktoria Anastasia Zita Thyra Adelheid|
|born on||5 September 1917 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Potsdam, Germany, 52n24, 13e04|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°20' 07°47 Asc. 03°17'|
Princess of Prussia, as the youngest daughter of Crown Prince Wilhelm of Prussia (1882-1951) and his wife Cecilie Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1886-1954), daughter of the Grand Duke Friedrich Franz III and Princess Anastasia Mikhailovna Romanova. On her father's side, she was a granddaughter of the last German Emperor and King of Prussia, Wilhelm II.
In 1949 Cecilie married the Texan interior designer Clyde Kenneth Harris. She followed him to the USA, to his hometown of Amarillo. There she gave birth to her only daughter, Kira, in 1954. Four years later, her husband died.
Cecilie died on 21 April 1975 in Königstein im Taunus.
- child->parent relationship with Cecilie, Crown Princess of Germany (born 20 September 1886)
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelm, Crown Prince of Germany (born 6 May 1882)
- sibling relationship with Alexandrine Irene, Princess of Prussia (born 7 April 1915)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Prussia (1911) (born 19 December 1911)
- sibling relationship with Hubertus, Prince of Prussia (born 30 September 1909)
- sibling relationship with Louis Ferdinand, Prince of Prussia (1907) (born 9 November 1907)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Germany (1906) (born 4 July 1906)
- Relationship : Marriage 1949 (Clyde Kenneth Harris)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 October 1954 (Birth of daughter, Kira)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Berliner Börsenzeitung," 6 September 1917, p. 3: "Potsdam, 5. September. Die Frau Kronprinzessin ist heute 2 Uhr 15 Minuten nachmittags von einer gesunden Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Potsdam, 5 September. The Crown Princess was happily delivered of a healthy princess at 2:15 o'clock this afternoon).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, Kira)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, Prussia)