|born on||8 February 1971 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Beauvais, France, 48n32, 2e03|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°52' 26°23 Asc. 11°43'|
French screenwriter, actor and comedian born in a family composed of three children (he was the youngest). His sister died when he was only 4 years old. He moved with his parents to Montbéliard, Eastern France His career was launched by Nicolas Canteloup, whom he met at the "Club Mediterranée" in Montélimar, Southern France. He became a media personality on France 2 television and RTL radio. He is considered as a comic book animator.
Married to an Algerian woman, two children.
- associate relationship with Canteloup, Nicolas (born 4 November 1963)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screen)