Cavazos, Richard E.
|Birthname||Richard Edward Cavazos|
|born on||31 January 1929 at 23:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Kingsville, Texas, 27n31, 97w51|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°54' 08°08 Asc. 29°01'|
American military figure, a Korean War recipient of the Distinguished Service Cross as a first lieutenant, who advanced in rank to become the United States Army's first Hispanic four-star general. During the Vietnam War, as a lieutenant colonel, Cavazos was awarded a second Distinguished Service Cross. In 1976, Cavazos became the first Mexican American to reach the rank of brigadier general in the U.S. Army. Cavazos served with great distinction for thirty-three years, with his final command as head of the U.S. Army Forces Command.
Cavazos is married and has four children.
- sibling relationship with Cavazos, Lauro (born 4 January 1927)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate for "midnight" on 31 January 1929, filed on 4 February that year .
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Four-star general)