|Birthname||Caulfield, Beatrice Joan|
|born on||1 June 1922 at 08:02 (= 08:02 AM )|
|Place||West Orange, New Jersey, 40n48, 74w14|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°12' 23°40 Asc. 15°12'|
American former model and actress, a wide-eyed blonde beauty who played wholesome ingénue roles in light films of the '40s. TV included the series "My Favorite Husband," 1953-1955 and "Sally," 1957-1958.
Caulfield married producer Frank Ross in 1950 and they divorced in 1960.
She died of cancer on 6/18/1991, Los Angeles, CA.
- Relationship : Marriage 1950 (Frank Ross, ten years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1953 (Series, "My Favorite Husband")
- Death by Disease 18 June 1991 at 12:00 noon in Los Angeles, CA (Cancer, age 69)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Initially)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (My Favorite Husband and Sally)