Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
|Birthname||Catherine Elizabeth Middleton|
|born on||9 January 1982 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Berkshire, England, 51n30, 1w20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°12' 18°42 Asc. 19°46'|
British royalty by marriage, she became the Duchess of Cambridge when she married Prince William, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II and son of Prince Charles. Following his father Charles, Prince of Wales, William is second in line to succeed his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, as monarch of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth realms, making Catherine a likely future queen consort.
Catherine, grew up in Chapel Row, a village near Newbury, Berkshire, England. She studied art history in Scotland at the University of St Andrews, where she met William in 2001. Their engagement was announced on 16 November 2010 before they married on 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey. The Duke and Duchess have three children: Prince George (born 22 July 2013), Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (born 2 May 2015), and Prince ?? (born 23 April 2018, 11:01 AM BST, London ), who were born, respectively, third, fourth and fifth in the line of succession.
Catherine's impact on British and American fashion has been called the "Kate Middleton effect" in the media, and in 2012 and 2013, she was selected as one of the "100 Most Influential People in the World" by Time magazine.
- parent->child relationship with Charlotte, Princess of Cambridge (born 2 May 2015)
- parent->child relationship with George, Prince of Cambridge (born 22 July 2013)
- parent->child relationship with Louis, Prince of Cambridge (born 23 April 2018)
- spouse relationship with William, Duke of Cambridge (born 21 June 1982)
- other kin relationship with Matthews, Arthur (born 15 October 2018). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- role played of/by Luddington, Camilla (born 15 December 1983). Notes: 2011 film "William & Kate: The Movie"
- Relationship : Marriage 29 April 2011 at 11:20 AM in London, England (To Prince William)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 April 2018 at 11:01 AM in Paddington (Birth of Prince)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Natalie Delahaye writes on 4 September 2017: "In April 2011 I was commissioned by a friend of Prince William and Catherine Middleton to produce a compatibility chart as a wedding gift to the couple who were married on 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey, London. Because Catherine’s time of birth has never been officially released, and there is no record of the clock-time on her birth certificate, I was very privileged to be given this information in circumstances that involved no intrusion, or any breach of privacy or trust. Despite being under no contract of confidentiality, I made the decision to wait a few years before sharing it with the astrological world... Catherine Elizabeth Middleton was born at 7 p.m. on 9 January 1982 in Berkshire, England." 
PT quotes BBC for date and place ("Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading"), no time. Marc Penfield reports a birth time of 11:33 PM but when questioned said he had obtained it from another astrologer. The latter astrologer said he saw it on a British website but could not locate the website when questioned about it. This time is therefore considered unreliable until further evidence is shown. Ana Rakovic gave 8:28 PM on AstrologyinSerbia.com website according to Paddy de Jabrun; no source. Rakovic also gave sister Pippa a time of 4:40 AM; again no source. In late November 2011, Pamela Young posted the following on the Astro.com Forum: "Re Kate Middleton's birth time - in the book, "William and Kate: a Royal Love Story," by Christopher Andersen (New York: Gallery Books, 2011) it is stated on page 73:
Although they could not know it at the time, the Middletons took their biggest step toward the top rung of the social ladder on January 9, 1982. That afternoon, Caroline gave birth to blue-eyed Catherine Elizabeth Middleton at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading." Paddy de Jabrun quoted 14:15 as rectified birthtime (ascendant end of Gemini).
An inquiry about the birth time by a data collector was answered politely but in the negative by the Duchess' secretary, in August 2013. Whether to protect her privacy or because the information is not available could not be deduced.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest of three)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (By marriage)