|Birthname||Óscar Quispe Catacora|
|born on||18 August 1987 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Acoria, Peru, 12s37, 74w53|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°28' 24°51 Asc. 27°30'|
Peruvian film director, screenwriter and cinematographer best known for Eternity (Aymara: Wiñaypacha), a 2018 drama film he directed which was selected as the Peruvian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 91st Academy Awards.
Óscar Catacora died in the province of El Collao on 26 November 2021 from appendicitis at age 34.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Other body problems (Appendicitis)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Appendicitis)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Cinematographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Film)