|Birthname||Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi|
|born on||3 August 1986 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Monte Carlo, Monaco, 43n45, 7e25|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°03' 17°32 Asc. 09°27'|
Monaco royalty, the second child of Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi. When she was nearly four, her dad was killed in a speedboat accident on 3 October 1990, Monte Carlo, Monaco. In early 1999, her mom was remarried to Prince Ernst August of Hanover.
By the time she was a teenager, she already evidenced the beauty of her mom and grand-mom.
Living with French actor-humorist Gad Elmaleh, born 19 April 1971, 11:15, Casablanca, Morocco (unofficial time). They have a son, Raphaël, born 17 December 2013, 21:00, Monaco. The couple split in June 2015.
In 2016 she started dating film producer Dimitri Rassam. Their son, Balthazar, was born on 23 October 2018. Rassam and Casiraghi were wed at the Prince's Palace of Monaco on 1 June 2019. On 29 June 2019 they married religiously at Sainte-Marie de Pierredon Abbey, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
- lover relationship with Ulliel, Gaspard (born 25 November 1984). Notes: Brief relationship, 2007
- child->parent relationship with Caroline, Princess of Monaco (born 23 January 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Casiraghi, Stefano (born 8 September 1960)
- spouse relationship with Rassam, Dimitri (born 16 November 1981). Notes: 2019-
- sibling relationship with Casiraghi, Andrea (born 8 June 1984)
- sibling relationship with Casiraghi, Pierre (born 5 September 1987)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Elmaleh, Gad (born 19 April 1971)
- compare to chart of Louis, Prince of Luxembourg (born 3 August 1986). Notes: Born 25 minutes and 683 km or 424 miles apart
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 17 December 2013 (Birth of son Raphaël)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 October 2018 (Birth of son Baltazar)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes news on date. Sy Scholfield also quotes 7pm from "A Baby Girl For Princess Caroline," San Francisco Chronicle, 4 August 1986, p. 20.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (By age 15, gorgeous)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal set)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father killed in boating accident)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Monaco)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women