|Birthname||Casanova de Seingalt, Giacomo Jacopo|
|born on||2 April 1725|
|Place||Venice, Italy, 45n27, 12e21|
|Timezone||LMT m12e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°38' or|
Italian adventurer who is considered the greatest of historic lovers. He entered the noviate to become a priest at 14, but his stay was less than two years due to an early beginning of amorous adventures. He left many youthful jobs, from soldiering to playing the fiddle, because of entangling affairs with women. His "Memoirs," published from 1826-1838 in 12 volumes, related his escapades.
Died of a kidney infection on 4 June 1798, Dux, Bohemia.
- role played of/by Price, Vincent (born 27 May 1911). Notes: 1954 film "Casanova's Big Night"
- role played of/by Tennant, David (born 18 April 1971). Notes: 2005 TV series "Casanova"
- Death by Disease 4 June 1798 (Kidney infection, age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1826 (Memoirs published in 12 volumes)
Birth time unknown. Penfield speculated for 20.00 Gilman speculated for 9:00 PM in AQ, Winter/1970
Starkman rectified to 20.08.00 LMT Asc 2Sco25'
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many affairs with women)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Greatest of historic lovers)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book