|Birthname||Dana Thomas Carvey|
|born on||2 June 1955 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Missoula, Montana, 46n52, 114w0|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°30' 11°24 Asc. 17°10'|
American actor and stand-up comedian, known for his work as a cast member on "Saturday Night Live" and for playing the role of Garth Algar in the "Wayne's World" films.
He is well known for his impersonations of George H. W. Bush and Ross Perot and for playing The Church Lady and Hans (from Hans and Franz), all on "Saturday Night Live." Carvey's work on the show won him an Emmy Award in 1993 for Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program.
In 1997, Carvey underwent heart bypass surgery for a blocked coronary artery, but the surgeon operated on the wrong artery. Carvey, later suffering from angina pectoris, sued for medical malpractice and was awarded $8 million in damages. He donated the money to charity. He has had to undergo additional surgery to correct his heart problems.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Saturday Night Live (born 11 October 1975). Notes: Cast member, 1986-1993
- Work : Prize 1993 (Emmy award)
- Health : Medical procedure 1997 (Heart bypass surgery for a blocked coronary artery)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Astrochicks.com, 8 Dec. 2011 : "Dana Carvey: Gemini Sun, Virgo Rising and Mercury in Gemini." The source is cited as "astrology.com."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Heart bypass surgery for a blocked coronary artery)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Botched surgery)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Stand-up comedian)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program)