|Birthname||Donald James Carter|
|born on||29 July 1926 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Saint Louis, Missouri, 38n38, 90w12|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°33' 04°43 Asc. 04°50'|
American bowling champion, considered America's first top bowler. He was the employee of a large sporting organization where he worked as an instructor, advisor and general assistant. Relaxed and poised, he seldom lost or got flustered. In 1964 he signed a million dollar endorsement contract, the largest contract signed until then.
He married LaVerne Thompson in 1953. After ten years of marriage and one child, the couple divorced. He was happily married to his second wife Paula Sperber, another topflight bowler, until his death. They had one child together. He died of pneumonia at his Miami, Florida home on 5 January 2012 at age 85.
- compare to chart of Weber, Dick (born 23 December 1929). Notes: Pro' bowling's first superstars
- Relationship : Marriage 1953 (To LaVerne Thompson)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1963 (From his first wife)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1964 ($1 million endorsement contract)
- Relationship : Marriage 1977 (To Paula Sperber)
Drew "Hard to Find Horoscopes," given as "sunrise."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Business : Office Worker (General assistant)
- Vocation : Sports : Bowling (Champion)