|Birthname||Virginia Evangeline Carroll|
|born on||2 December 1913 at 13:20 (= 1:20 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°07' 09°47 Asc. 04°24'|
American screen actress best known for her appearances in a number of B-listed Western films. She worked as a model at a department store in Los Angeles until she began her film career in 1935. She appeared on the big screen opposite Tex Ritter, Don "Red" Barry, Roy Rogers, Johnny Mack Brown, Bill Elliott, Gene Autry and Whip Wilson. Carroll was also cast in television roles later in her acting career.
Carroll married her first husband, actor Ralph Byrd, in 1936. Byrd would become best known for his role as comic strip hero, Dick Tracy. Carroll and Byrd remained married until his death in 1952. She was married to her second husband, Lloyd McLean, a 20th Century Fox film projectionist, in 1957. The couple remained married until McLean's death in 1969, leaving Carroll a widow for the second time.
Virginia Carroll died at a Santa Barbara, California, retirement community on 23 July 2009 of natural causes at the age of 95. She is survived by one daughter from her marriage to Byrd.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate ("Virginia Elizabeth Carroll").
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Twice)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 95)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)